As raised floors are complex modular systems made up of removable elements, Atlas Concorde recommends:
- The use of stair climbing trolleys to move heavy loads in order to distribute the load on the entire surface;
- During maintenance operations and/or inspection, remove the minimum necessary amount of panels;
- Pay attention not to damage and/or move the gaskets of beams and supports not to compromise the stability and insulation of the floor;
- The removal and installation of panels must be carried out using specialised and suitable tools;
- A regular and correct cleaning of the surface is a very important factor in maintaining the features of the floor unaltered over time.